Fight as a collective, well organised squad instead of 6 individuals doing their own thing.
- Capturing beacons come first.
- Don’t ‘fight’ your own teammates for beacons; give the faster or nearer player priority. It is a waste of time and resource in big maps like Springfield when two players on the same team are trying to capture the same beacon while another beacon is unattended.
- Be a sniper not a camper.
- Take evasive action in a fight but avoid excessive zigzagging into a teammate’s field of fire.
- If you are standing directly behind a teammate who’s fighting Red, avoid firing into his back unless you are able to make a difference to the fight. If you shoot into his back (especially when using rocket-type weapons), chances are your fire will not hit the enemy but all the explosion is going to rock and affect your teammate’s play.
- Players using Fujin and Raijin should give priority to faster robots when moving in narrow passage ways (especially dead city). Yes you get in the way.